World Powerlifting Games
may 10-12, 2019
WORLD powerlifting GAMES 2019
Q Athletic Performance Center
140 Raceway Drive, Mooresville, NC 28117
Separate "Tested" & "Untested" Divisions
Held by the 365 Strong World Powerlifting Federation: This is an International or World event, open to all 365 Strong
Invitees, world class athletes, elite athletes, record holders in any federation and any future stars that wish to enter
the Junior Division...qualifying options listed below:
1) You've achieved a World Qualifying Total or Lift listed at https://www.365strong.org/365-swpf (from any sanctioned federation or international organization).
2) You've won your division / weight class at any 365 Strong designated World Qualifying Event.
3) You receive an Invitation from 365 Strong to participate.
4) You presently hold a 365 Strong National or World record.
5) Send us an email request to compete in the "Junior Division". Junior Division: Limited spots are open to those future stars of the sport who are not yet qualified for the "Open Division".
> FULL POWER > PUSH PULL > BENCH PRESS > DEADLIFT
>Unlimited Gear-Multi-ply >Equipped-Single-Ply >Raw (Knee Sleeves) >Raw Classic (Knee Wraps)
Male & Female Divisions:
Open (No age requirement)
Masters (40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79, ETC.)
Teenage (13-15; 16-17; 18-19)
- Military/Police/Fire Fighters
- Special Olympians
- Junior Division (Limited...future stars)
>Friday May 10th - Sponsor and Athlete intros and Meet & Greet Gathering begins @ 6:30 pm
>Friday May 10th Early Weigh-ins and Saturday May 11th Competitors:
All WOMEN - 97 lb/44 kg - 198+ lb/90+ kg and MEN Weight Classes - 114 lb/52 kg - 198 lb/90 kg (ALL DIVISIONS)
>Saturday May 11th Early Weigh-ins and Sunday May 12th Competitors:
MEN Weight Classes - 220 lb/100 kg - SHW/140+ kg (ALL DIVISIONS)
Weigh-ins are at the meet site and are held the day before you are scheduled to lift. Each day from 10:30AM-1PM or 3:30-6:00PM.
Rules Meeting is on meet day starting at 7:45 AM...followed by lifters warm-up and 1st lift at 9 AM.
Donate to our 50/50 Raffle to support Down Syndrome families with a chance to WIN $$!
All Reg and Membership Fees must be Paid by May 1st!
Step #1: Go to the PayPal button to select your preferred Membership Plan:
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP - $45 or
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - $30
Step #2: In order to register for this event go to the yellow Online Entry button above on the lefi side of the page. Please list all information requested.
Back to the
Step #3: Proceed to the PayPal button and select the appropriate payment option.
Full Power Standard Registration Fee: $130
Crossover Fee: $50
M/P/F & Teen Full Power, Push Pull, Bench Press or Deadlift Registration Fee: $110
Crossover Fee: $50