World Powerlifting Games
october 17-18, 2020
WORLD powerlifting GAMES 2020
The Gymnasium @ Mountain Island Fitness,
10030 Callabridge Court, Charlotte, NC 28216
Separate "Tested" & "Untested" Divisions
Held by the 365 Strong World Powerlifting Federation: This is an International or World event, open to all 365 Strong
"Tested" and "Untested" athletes. Qualifying options are listed below:
1) You've achieved a World Qualifying Total or Lift listed at https://www.365strong.org/365-swpf (or from any other sanctioned federation or international organization).
2) You've won your division / weight class at any 365 Strong designated World Qualifying Event.
3) You receive an Invitation from 365 Strong to participate.
4) You presently hold a 365 Strong National or World record.
5) Send us an email request to compete in the "Youth", "Teenage", "Junior" Divisions. (Junior Division: those future stars of the sport who are not yet qualified for the "Open Division".)
> FULL POWER > PUSH PULL > SQUAT > BENCH PRESS (Not Qualified for World Bench Face-Off) > DEADLIFT
>Unlimited Gear-Multi-ply >Equipped-Single-Ply >Raw (Knee Sleeves) >Raw Classic (Knee Wraps)
Male & Female Divisions:
Open (No age requirement)
Masters (40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70-74; 75-79, ETC.)
Teenage (13-15; 16-17; 18-19)
Youth (11-12) New!
- Military/Police/Fire Fighters
- Para-Lifters / Special Olympians
- Junior Division (Novice or Class II & Below)
>Friday October 16th Early Weigh-ins for Saturday October 17th World Game Competitors include the following:
All WOMEN - 97 lb/44 kg - 198+ lb/90+ kg and MEN Weight Classes - 114 lb/52 kg - 198 lb/90 kg (All Tested & Untested Divisions)
>Saturday October 17th Early Weigh-ins and Sunday October 18th World Game Competitors include the following:
MEN Weight Classes - 220 lb/100 kg - SHW/140+ kg (All Tested & Untested Divisions)
Approximately 30% of all "Tested" Athletes will be tested. (10% is the norm by most federation standards.)
Early Weigh-ins are at the meet site on Friday October 16th from 10:30 am-1:00 pm or 3:30-6:00 pm (for October 17th comp) and Saturday October 17th from 10:30 am-1:00 pm or 3:00-6:00 pm (for October 18th comp).
Rules Meeting on meet day is lated to start at 7:45 am...followed by lifters warm-up and 1st lift at 9:00 am.
Step #1: Go to the PayPal button to select your preferred Membership Plan:
LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP - $45 or
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP - $30
Step #2: In order to register for this event go to the yellow Online Entry button above on the lefi side of the page. Please list all information requested.
Step #3: Proceed to the PayPal button and select the appropriate payment option.
>Full Power Standard Registration Fee: $120
>M/P/F & Teen Full Power, Push Pull, Bench Press or Deadlift Registration Fee: $100
>Crossover Fee: $50
>Team Entry Fee: $100
Back to the