Qualifiers & Standards
The links shown below provide "Tested" and "Untested" ranking standards for Men and Women.
"World Bench Face-Off" (at the 2020 World Games) bench qualifiers for Male & Female Open, M/P/F, Masters and Para-Lifters are identified on the World Bench Face-Off event page.
The "2020 World Powerlifting Games" have several ways to qualify by division (listed below):
1) Achieve a qualifying lift or total from any federation (click on appropriate button below for qualifying info)
a. "World Games" Qualifiers: Senior (or Open) Division requires a Class I ranked lift or total whereas the Junior (or Novice) Division and Masters, Teen, Youth, MPF & Para-Lifter/Special Olympian Divisions can gain entry by winning your weight class at a meet designated as a National qualifier and via 365 SWPF Invitation that can be preceded by an invitation request.
2) A lifter "wins" their weight class/division at a International "qualifying event"
3) 365 SWPF may extend an "OFFICIAL INVITATION" to athletes they so choose
4) Record holder from any federation for total or lift are pre-approved for entry...request an Invitation!
Other entry requirements regarding the Junior (not qualified for Open), Teenage and Para-Lifter/Special Olympian Divisions:
1) If none of the above factors apply you must make a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once 365 Strong officially approves your request an Invitation to Participate at the 2020 World Games will be sent.
If you meet any of the above requirements you may proceed to register!
Please note: Due to the large number of lifters now competing in 365 Strong events it's become difficult keeping up with Elite and Record achievements. So, anyone achieving a record of any kind or a World record lift and/or total should submit your recognition request via email. Thank you.