Qualifiers & Standards
The links shown below provide NEW "Tested" and "Untested" ranking standards for Men and Women.
365 SWPF "National" and "International" events have 4 ways to qualify for the various divisions:
1) Achieve a qualifying lift or total from any federation
a. "USA National" Qualifiers: Senior (or Open) Division requires a Class II ranked lift or total whereas the Junior (or Novice) Division and Masters, Teen, MPF & Para-Lifter/Special Olympian Divisions can gain entry by winning your weight class at a meet designated as a National qualifier and via 365 SWPF Invitation that can be preceded by an entry request.
b. "International" Event Qualifiers: Senior (or Open) Division requires is Master Level Ranking for any lift or total whereas the Junior Masters, Junior (or Novice), Teen, MPF & Para-Lifter/Special Olympian Divisions can gain entry by winning your weight class at a meet designated as a World or International qualifier and via 365 SWPF Invitation that is preceded by an entry request.
2) A lifter "wins" their weight class/division at a automatic National or International "qualifying event"
3) 365 SWPF may extend an "OFFICIAL INVITATION" to athletes they so choose
4) Record holder from any federation for total or lift are pre-approved for entry!
Other entry requirements regarding the Junior (not qualified for Open), Teenage and Para-Lifter/Special Olympian Divisions:
1) If none of the above factors apply you may register for the World Games by being invited by 365 Strong or
2) by making a request to participate via email for invitation approval.
If you meet any of the above requirements you may proceed to register!
Please note: Due to the large number of lifters now competing in 365 Strong events it's become difficult keeping up with Elite and Record achievements. So, anyone achieving a record of any kind or a World record lift and/or total should submit your recognition request via email. Thank you.